måndag 6 april 2015

Outlander

Many years ago when I was a real bookworm, I spent more time at the library than at home, I saw a thick book lying on one of the study tables in the silent section at the library. There was a note in it saying "Best love story EVER. Read it. Trust me". So I did read it and I loved it. Jamie Fraser was one hot character and Diana Gabaldon created a wonderful world.

The best part is that the network Starz has now created a show about Claire and Jamie called Outlander! The show tells the story of Claire Randall, a married combat nurse from 1945 who is mysteriously swept back in time to 1743, where she is immediately thrown into an unknown world where her life is threatened. When she is forced to marry Jamie Fraser, a chivalrous and romantic young Scottish warrior, a passionate relationship is ignited that tears Claire's heart between two vastly different men in two irreconcilable lives.

Read it, you won't regret it!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar