tisdag 14 april 2015

BasedOnBooks: Twilight

I know...I know...Twilight isn't a literary masterpiece and nor were the movies. The love story of Edward and Bella took a backseat to the real-life romance of Robert and Kristen. To be honest, their love story was at times even more interesting (I'm looking at you Eclipse/New Moon) than the whole Edward/Bella/Jacob triangle.

This book series that got turned into a movie franchise actually ended up earning millions for Stephanie Meyer and the movie studios.

Plot: Girl moves to new town. Meets a boy who turns out to be vampire. Befriends another boy, who can turn into a wolf. Girl acts like she has a tough time picking either boy.

Summary: Everyone gets a happy ending, except for the people that died. Lame and stupid book.

I wonder if people will look back in a hundred years and go "Twilight...what a brilliant piece of literature". I doubt it.



My copy of the series, waste of space in my bookshelf.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar