måndag 18 maj 2015

TvShows: My Favourites


I love watching TV and when I find a show that grabs a hold of all my senses then I never let it go. Well not until its final season or cancelation...

The Ones That Survived
Here are the shows that had a good run and ended on a high note.
  • House M.D
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  • Smallville
  • Scrubs
  • Friends

Oldie but Goldie
I'm a child the 80's and I loved watching the reruns of these shows with my mother.
  • Little House on The Prairie
  • Golden Girls
  • Cheers
  • Dynasty
  • Dallas

Be Still My Beating Heart
Where I fell in LOVE with every male main character.
  • Outlander
  • The Vampire Diaries
  • Heroes (Peter and Nathan!)
  • The OC
  • Gossip Girl
I Loved Them, Others Did Not
Where every show I hoped would get a second/third season got cancelled.
  • Pushing Daises
  • Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman
  • Jericho
  • Dead Like Me
  • Firefly



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar