torsdag 14 maj 2015

Ice-Cream!


Okay, so I've been absent for a while but I've my reasons. Finals are coming up and they are taking up all of my time. But I did manage to find the time to try out some new ice-cream flavours here in Sweden. 

  • Rice - An ice-cream made from rice!!! It doesn't have any lactose, soy or gluten. So it's perfect for vegans/vegetarians and people that have allergies.
  • Magnum Pink Raspberry - The angels are having this flavour on a daily basis. Raspberry and chocolate, a match made in heaven.
  • Tutti Frutti - This one is also free from lactose, but it isn't free from yumminess. It's both sweet and sour at the same time. Lovely combination!
  • Kokos - Those of you who know what a Bounty chocolate bar is know what I'm talking about when I say this is the ice-cream version of it. Coconut, chocolate and vanilla....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar