tisdag 28 juli 2015

K-Drama: Coffee Prince

A couple of years ago I was obsessed by Korean dramas and shows. I used to stay up late and watch a complete series instead of doing my homework or getting a good nights rest. My grades didn't turn out as good as they could have been, but it was worth it.

The dramas gave me comfort at a time when I wasn't even aware that I needed comforting. One of the dramas that I really fell for was "The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince". They story wasn't original, but the actors where brilliant and brought the viewer along for the ride of their characters journey through love and life.

Short version: It is about a young woman in her early twenties trying to make ends meet so she can support her mother and sister. Events take place and the owner of a newly opened coffee shop hires her while thinking that she is a "he". The owner falls for "him" and starts to question his own sexuality. Hilarious things happen. Watch it!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar